Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friend from N.Y.

Last week,We`ve got the trainee from famous Asian restaurant at Manhattan,NY.

His remarkable hairstyle and tattoo had attracted our attention.

He has over 15 years experience of working as chef of Asian cuisine,

He knew well about Japanese food as well.


He was self-possessed person,and the attitude which was eager to learn about everything he wants inspired me to do more.

And one more thing,I had learned about the spirit which has no border and creates something interesting through own experience and background.

Well,I felt like we will meet up sooner or later in somewhere else.





Anyways,the busiest season is coming in now in our restaurant.
We require the speed,accuracy,concentration to make the dish faster and more beautiful.

Therefore when the day ends up,I feel tired  physically and mentally.
But I also can feel achievement,so I`m having fun with my job!


Nowadays,I`m feeling like the differences of ingredients and seasoning in between Japanese one.

For example,Salt from sea,I`ve noticed the difference in between pacific ocean and mediterranean sea.

Actually,When I swam in the mediterranean sea in here,I could`t feel the smell the ocean very much,but I felt more saltiness than Pacific ocean.

I feel that If I can analyze the characteristic of each ingredients,
I might be able to create my ideal taste that I imagine.

Local recipe is good text to learn about
what kind of characteristic of local ingredients have.

Everything is trial,and finding something new,in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment