Saturday, July 16, 2011

Naples

I went to Naples,Italy on the last weekend because I could have 3days off on the weekend.unbelievable!















Naples is one of the city where the most wanted to come
 to eat genuine "Napoli Pizza"for me!

It took about 11 hours trip from Monaco,transfer 2 times,It was a long way.
When I went to Genova last time,we took a coast line,but we took a inland line at this time through Milan,Bologna,Rome,Naples.

I got Milan first.What a mess of people!






I transferred faster line"Euro Star"at this station.


They had a diner car.

We can have light snacks and drinks here.

The train which I took.

Finally,I arrived Naples at over 8pm,Whether was nice and hot.

It was not got dark yet when I arrived there,so I walked to the way Hostel.
On my way,the old woman came up to me to ask to sit down the table of her Pizzeria,
I made up my mind to eat something at her place.
When I was looking around,I saw many local people who were enjoying Pizza.
I ordered "Pizza Margarita"and bottle of white wine.
This is the pizza what I dreamed to eat!It was 3euros! Very cheap!

After I finished eating, I walked into the kitchen.
He made pose instantly when I asked to take a photo.
That`s the Italian guy!






When after I was satisfied with genuine pizza so much,
I was back on the way Hostel.




City has got dark while I was walking on the street.

The GPS on iPhone was big help to get to the place where I`ve never know.

After I got Hostels,The time got nearly 10pm.


I put my bag on the bed,I went out to feel the weekend night of Naples.




Ice cream shop was very crowded with many kids even in the midnight.











Saint Franchesco di paola













Palace in night














View from Port


 It seemed like everyone were chilling out on the coast line,

Every place could feel living and full of energy of local people.










I got little tired.


Continue to next day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment