Monday, July 4, 2011

Premier marriage of prince of Monaco

The Palace before ceremony

As I wrote here last time,

The biggest ceremony of Monaco had been hold on last weekend,

We honor that we could serve the cuisine in the celebrity party at palace of Monaco.

But on the other hand,It was the toughest weekend for kitchen.



We were cleaning up the fish from the early morning on Saturday,

We made tons of Sushi,egg pudding,

Miso soup,etc for 150 guests.

Then we had to open our restaurant,

so we made preparation for normal business hour in the same time.

When we finished the business,it was already over midnight(12:30), and we started preparation from 1:30am again.Damn it!

Finally, When we had released from that toughest time,The clock indicate 10am.

I fell down on my bed and had some sleep,then I went the restaurant again for finishing my toughest week.

I will take 3days off for next weekend,so I`m feeling fun to think about it now!

Well,I prefer to come to Napoli that I wanted to visit.

I can`t wait to eat the genuine Pizza!!Bono!  Italiano!

No comments:

Post a Comment