Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cultural differences

I`ve noticed one thing about cultural difference

in between Eastern and Western about food.

Most of western people doesn`t like put "black" into mouth

because of their culture has image that black is the symbol color of evil.

We use to use that "black" as seaweed sheets for rolls,

But sometimes that is hard to accept for them.

That`s the reason why western people created "California Rolls" which the rolls inside out.

I`ve noticed that because one day when I was cooking fried rice,

I added little more soy sauce for finishing it,

But the chef got angry of that"Trop noir!"(It`s too much black! )

I was thinking that cause why he said that,

I`ve reached this cultural difference that I`ve noticed.


ANYWAYS,


I went to the bar which located beside Palace of Monaco in break time for having some beer with my co-worker,Dante.
He is Mexican who are coming here as trainee from Mexican cuisine association .

He speaks Spanish,English,French,so It seems he won`t get any problem

no matter where he goes about oral communication.

I could feel good motivation from him,

So that we had great time,I hope we could go for drinking sometimes.

We walked the alley of palace on our way back.
the young guys were enjoying summer on beach.

Mediterranean  sea from small window,that`s perfect view that I want.

Now you want to come to see me,don`t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment