Monday, June 13, 2011

New Job


It took a week had past already since I got started my job in new kitchen,

I got first holiday today.

I feel that everything is going good with new great staffs.



I`m in charge of hot section and appetizer now and working with french staff.

90% of conversation is going french,sometimes I feel bug with miscommunication
but some staffs are able to talk little English,I don`t feel anxiety very much.


They create the finest masterpieces every day,so I feel honor of what I can join their team.










I`m living a room of hotel which I`m working (Restaurant is in the hotel),I also can use canteen of hotel,the staff meal is also great.




I suppose that I want to travel around in Europe as much as the time allows.
Well,Let`s leave for Nice first!

No comments:

Post a Comment