Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nice

I went to Nice last my day off,It seems that beautiful summer had just begun.
People are hanging around beach,and enjoying their life.
The beach at night is also beautiful,
The moon illuminated the beach and ocean.
 I wish I could someone beside me.

I cooked pasta for my dinner at hotel.


I went to the market beside the beach next day.
They had lots of local food and souvenir. 

Cold beer and sunny beach made perfect matching.
The heritage is left since 2000years ago from Rome era.
This park are fulfilled with olive trees so I could feel real south of Europe.
The scenery from Rose garden. 





I choose beef as main dish and he choose fish.

It was great time to enjoy my life in Europe,
This will become good motive for next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment