Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Demi Chef


I made sure that his name is known by everyone again.

I am too embarrassed to say,

I didn`t know that YOSHI got a star of Michelin Guide.

I feel honor to work at such a great restaurant again.





In this Monday,We went to hang out together because the restaurant were closed.

We are enjoying with Rose wine from his hometown.

I`m feeling happy every time while I`m hanging out together with my friends

in everywhere no matter where I am.

He is a good greek guy who are working around Europe,

and now we are working together.

But he will be gone on this the end of August

because his girlfriend is missing him in London.

I`m going to miss you too,man.



Anyways,

I made sure of my position clearly in my job place,

My position is "Demi Chef de Partie"

In the French kitchen,The position are classified obviously like

(From beginning)Apprentice Chef, Commis Chef, Demi Chef, 

Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head Chef 

The meaning is "Half of Chef".

I do my best to become a "Chef"!

P.S.
The marriage ceremony of the Prince of Monaco will be held soon.
The world top VIP will be getting together in Monaco then.
I can see them and flag of Monaco everywhere now!

No comments:

Post a Comment